For Your Safety - Screening, masks, and sanitation will continue to be implemented at our facility. Please see our blog post for more information.
Corydon Physiotherapy is open for in person appointments. We have ample space and square footage that far exceed spacing guidelines. You will be comfortable in our safe environment with private rooms.
This applies for Physiotherapy and Massage therapy.
We are providing in person service under the terms highlighted below:
1. All patients and staff are screened by questionnaire and are not allowed on the premises unless approved safe.
2. Stringent hygiene practices are in place for staff and sanitizing all touchable surfaces.
3. Distancing rules are in effect with the exception of the therapist and patient.
4. Therapists are working on an enhanced schedule so as to focus on treating one patient at a time.
5. Masks are mandatory for staff and patients.
Please note we are still offering video appointments (Tele Rehab) or a combination of in person and video appointments where appropriate. (Some future visits may only need a video consult.)
We are confident and comfortable with the guidelines in order to provide effective services.
Please call or email us to book or ask questions. Thank you.