Effective Physiotherapy in Winnipeg, MB
- [email protected]
Corydon Physiotherapy is open for in person appointments effective May 4, 2020.
This applies for Physiotherapy, Massage therapy and Nutrition coaching.
The authorities have allowed us to provide in person service under several terms with the key highlights below:
1. All patients and staff are screened by questionnaire and are not allowed on the premises unless approved safe.
2. Stringent hygiene practices are in place for staff and sanitizing all touchable surfaces.
3. Distancing rules are in effect with the exception of the therapist and patient.
4. Therapists are limited to 1 patient at a time and will only see the next patient when finished and all hygiene tasks are completed.
5. Therapists will be wearing masks. It is optional for the patient.
Please [...] Read more...
We are still offering appointments by video (TeleRehabilitation).
What are the benefits of a video appointment (TeleRehabilitation)?
No delays in getting treatment during the current Coronavirus precautions.
A physiotherapist will gather important information both verbally and visually to be able to determine the problem.
Once the problem is identified, the physiotherapist can instruct on how to proceed with treatment at home. We can still help to:
- Decrease pain
- Heal faster
- Improve with less or no medication
- Learn how to treat a condition on your own
- Understand a condition and learn there are no mysteries
- Learn short and long term solutions for the problem
How does it Work?