For Your Safety - Screening, masks, and sanitation will continue to be implemented at our facility. Please see our blog post for more information.
With new restrictions that came into effect on Monday, May 10, we would like to remind all patients of Corydon Physiotherapy that we remain open for in-person appointments. We have ample space and square footage that far exceed spacing guidelines and will be safely distanced within our private rooms (this applies for all physiotherapy and massage therapy services).
We are providing in-person service under the terms highlighted below:
All patients and staff are screened by questionnaire and are not allowed on the premises unless approved safe.
- Stringent hygiene practices are in place for staff and sanitizing all touchable surfaces.
- Distancing rules are in effect with the exception of the therapist and patient.
- Therapists are working on an enhanced schedule so as to focus on treating one patient at a time.
- We provide private rooms for treatments.
- All Therapists and support staff have received their first COVID vaccinations.
Please note we are still offering video appointments (Tele Rehab) or a combination of in-person and video appointments where appropriate (some future visits may only need a video consult.)
We are confident and comfortable with the guidelines in order to provide effective service to you and your loved ones.
Corydon Physiotherapy Staff