Corydon Physiotherapy is open for in person appointments effective May 4, 2020.
This applies for Physiotherapy, Massage therapy and Nutrition coaching.
We have ample space and square footage that exceed any spacing guidelines. You will be comfortable in our safe environment and private rooms are available.
We are providing in person service under the terms highlighted below:
1. All patients and staff are screened by questionnaire and are not allowed on the premises unless approved safe.
2. Stringent hygiene practices are in place for staff and sanitizing all touchable surfaces.
3. Distancing rules are in effect with the exception of the therapist and patient.
4. Therapists are limited to 1 patient at a time and will only see the next patient when finished and all hygiene tasks are completed.
5. Therapists will be wearing masks. It is optional for the patient.
Please note we are still offering video appointments (Tele Rehab) or a combination of in person and video appointments where appropriate. (Some future visits may only need a video consult.)
We are confident and comfortable with the guidelines in order to provide effective services.
Please call or email us to book or ask questions. Thank you.